background

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Glitter

I have been working on Christmas Decor for the Stonewall Ranch Holiday Bazaar.

Stonewall Ranch Holiday Bazaar
Nov. 3rd
9AM to Noon
Stonewall Ranch Clubhouse
 34 Stonewall Bend, SA TX, 78256
Outdoor Christmas Stocking - $95

  Last night, I put together this beautiful stocking.  Today, I went to Michael's and found many beautiful pieces to place inside of the stocking...  I also found glitter or should I say it found me!

I am covered head to toe...


No, I am not sweating... that is glitter, my friends!
  
Can you see it way down there?  Glitter everywhere!


Makes me think about something my sister sent to me via Pinterest the other day...
Let's hope not! I'll let you know... ;)
I finished assembling the stocking and now I have some residual glitter all over my house...  The funny thing is, is the glitter is mostly from the items I tried out, but didn't purchase.  The Michael's guy told me I'd have glitter until Valentine's Day...  Is is Feb yet? ;)
Would you like to see a tutorial on how to make an outdoor stocking?
Let me know and I can put one together!

 Note to self: Also must get myself to a hair colorist... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment