I thought the ombre hair style could work for me...
So many celebrities pull it off!
I could be blondish, but not have to go so freaking often and shell out so much $$$...
I have always like to be trendy in hair fashion as well...
It could work.
Right????
But.It.Didn't.
Damn it when you discover you are too OLD to be trendy anymore!!!
Like when my sister and I went into Charlotte Russe and like a time machine, we were transported back to the 1980's and that florescent, spandexy-knit stuff....
I almost ran screaming from the store and laughed the whole time at the ridiculous thought that someone thought all those awful trends it might look cool... again!
So, I've have been internally anguishing over my hair since going with this trend...
I also have been searching for a hair person since we moved last year.
And guess what, the stars aligned and my dear friend's hair girl opened her salon TODAY!!!
She is MY hair girl now!!!
This is the hair I was going for...
And this is what I got!
Very happy!!!
So what if I am too old to be trendy, right?!?!? ;)
You should absolutely go to see Dominique at her new salon, Glam and Tan,
next to Willies out I-10. Call her to get an appt--> (210)698-7700.
I love you new hair. It looks great on you! You look so young
ReplyDelete