Welcome to Little Brown Casita!!!
My name is Wendi. These are my boys and my cutie pie husband.... I love them bunches and have been happy to have had the opportunity to stay home with the boys since #2 was born. We live in South Texas(where it is HOT and HUMID--so please excuse pics where my semi-wavy hair gets crazy... I like it big, but as the day wears on it only gets bigger. I am just excited to actually be in a few pics on occasion:Moms, I know you know what I am talking about...).
I started my own cute little Etsy store called Pink Baby and Pancho when I became a stay-at-home Mom and created one of a kind kids and wedding items(http://www.etsy.com/shop/pinkbabyandpancho/sold?ref=shopinfo_sales_leftnav to see some of the old things I made). I also blogged a million years ago at http://pinkbabyandpancho.blogspot.com/. I loved creating baby and kids items for many years, but as the boys got older, I put my energy into creating memories and experiences with them.
Now that the boys are in school, I have found lots more time and my creative juices are flowing again. I no longer have the baby bug(yes, ladies, it can eventually go away) and have all of this creative energy just raring to go(plus blogging seems like such a better idea than cleaning my house)...
And so instead of a baby girl we are having a blog!!! Happy Birthday and welcome to the world LBC - Little Brown Casita!!! I hope you grow and flourish and don't keep me up at night... Except if it is to sew!!! ; )
-Wendi
No comments:
Post a Comment